GG Formula D Championship
- Each race lasts three laps except for when there are more than 6 drivers in the race at once.
- Weather conditions are track-dependent and determined by the advanced rules of Formula D.
- When entering the pit lane, a team must declare their car is coming in before it exits the final corner of the track. If a car comes in unexpectedly, their pit crew does not have time to prepare. The car must take a long stop, but it does not get to repair any damage. If it wants to repair any damage, it must stay in the box an extra turn.
- If a car retires on the final half of lap three, it is classified as having finished the race in a variation of the 90% rule. The driver is given the full points of their position.
- If a driver fails to complete a race for any reason, they will receive half the points for their final position. For example, a driver who crashes, resulting in all of the other cars passing him or her, will receive last place points divided by two.
- If a driver retires in the second half of the last lap, they are still receive full points for their final position after all other drivers have crossed the line.
|Race Result||Championship Points||Prize Money||Skill Points|